Zapier allows you to connect Cakemail with thousands of the most popular apps (with no coding required), so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most. Essentially, Zapier allows you to connect multiple software and tools together so that they communicate and work together for you.
Why this is useful
By automating information and processes with Zapier, you can reduce the amount of time spent collecting statistics and data. This automation helps you access the information you need quickly and easily and make your email marketing efforts more successful without the need to code!
How to connect Cakemail with Apps
- 1. To get started, go to the Cakemail Integrations page.
- 2. Once there you can browse through popular apps or search using the search bar.
There are plenty to choose from including:
- Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Lead Ads
- …and many more
- 3. Once you find the app(s) you want to connect with, click on the name and icon. This will take you to a page explaining how to connect Cakemail with that app.
- In this example, we chose Google Sheets.
- 4. Click the orange button: ‘Connect Cakemail + ‘Google Sheets’
- 5. From there, you’ll need to set up your first trigger. A trigger is simply an action that needs to take place in order for another action to happen. For example, you can set up a trigger that adds a new contact in Cakemail to your Google Sheet.
- Note: You can also name the trigger, called a “Zap” at the top of that page.
- You can also set up other trigger events. For example:
- Updated Contact
- Unsubscribed Contact
- New Email Open
- New Email Click
- 6. When you’ve made your choice, click Continue.
- 7. Next, you’ll need to copy our worksheet into Google Sheets and make sure that your files are set up correctly.
- 8. Choose the app and event.
- 9. Choose the Google Sheets account in this sub-menu.
- 10. Set up the action by selecting your google Drive, Spreedsheet, Worksheet and Email.
- 11. Click on Test and Continue to check and evaluate this action
- 12. If the test was successful, you can then Turn on your newly created Zap! Click on Turn on Zap.
Now that your Zap has been created, you can share it with others!
With one of our Zapier templates, you can automatically add contacts to your Cakemail audience from new Stripe or WooCommerce customers, new HubSpot, Salesforce, or Intercom leads, new Eventbrite attendees, and new TypeForm and Google Forms entries. In addition, you can receive an update on each new subscriber directly in your Slack account, or you can relaunch abandoned carts in Shopify by emailing them!