You can track click performance by URL to get additional details as to which of your contacts clicked on which links in your campaign. You can also monitor how many times they clicked the link as well as when and on what kind of device.
Why this is important
The additional details in regards to your click-through rate in your campaigns will let you to analyze those contacts individually. You can then use this data to create segments, for example, to send targeted campaigns for interested parties. Here's how to segment your lists.
How to track click rate activity
- 1. Select the Campaigns tab on your dashboard.
- 2. In Campaigns, select Sent.
- 3. Select your sent campaign.
- 4. Under Performance, click Performance by URL.
- 5. Click on Show All.
- 6. Click on # People visited this URL to know who clicked on the link.
- 6. Under Contact activity, select the Clicked tab to see who clicked the links.
Optimize your email marketing strategy by taking this information into account and you will get better results.
Please sign in to leave a comment.