How Cakemail works, why we changed it
Email marketing is a huge industry. It is used around the world to help business sell, connect and achieve their goals. We have created an editor and system that will allow you to “save time, up deliverability rate, ensure the campaign design”
The way of thinking behind this comes from building blocks. If you have an idea of what your email should look like, all you need to do is look through our catalogue of blocks and choose the ones you need to build your email.
If you don’t know what type of content you need, you can always get inspired by our blank templates, add blocks you like and move things around in just one easy click.
Entering your content is just as easy. With our easy upload features and using copy/paste, you will be able to create the perfect campaign in no time.
We take care of the optimization, the deliverability and all “blablabla” so that you don’t have to worry about it.
What are the best uses for a campaign/email?
Email marketing has many uses. Here are a list of reasons to use it:
- Every person check their emails number of times in a single day so, this would be a better idea to aware your audience about your product via emails.
- It is the only way of direct communication with your audience. So, email marketing is best for lead nurturing.
- You are allowed to connect with hundred, thousands or even more clients in few minutes.
- You can convey your message in any form type like in text form, in images form, video form, animations and much more.
- You will be able to track your results like who open your campaign, who clicked on it, how many emails has been spammed or how many reached to inbox, etc.
- Very cost-effective strategy of marketing.
I don’t know what to write in my Campaign
Here are some topic ideas you can use:
- Quick news/updates from company
- Quick news/updates from different departments
- Media coverage of the organization or some person’s project
- Comings and Goings (new hires, people retiring, etc)
- Promotions / Coupons
- Congratulations (birthdays, weddings, babies, graduations, etc)
- Opportunities (internal postings, or chances to work with partners)
- Calendar (upcoming events, holidays, deadlines, dates people need to be aware of)
If you are still feeling unsure, we suggest you contact us so that you can tell us about your business and we can help you get started. Or read our different articles on the blog about this
How to create a new email
To create a new email you need to click on the '+' sign on the right. You will then be able to decide what type of email you want to create. You can use our drag and drop editor to create your email or the HTML editor