As a reseller, you can manage your clients' access to advanced Next-Gen Features from your Reseller Interface. This article will guide you through each step to manage these next-gen features available for sub-clients from the Cakemail Reseller Interface. Additionally, we will provide an overview of each feature and its benefits.
Managing your clients' access to these features is crucial to ensuring their success. With the Reseller Interface provided by Cakemail, you can easily manage your client's access to certain functions. These features, such as Campaign Blueprints, Automation Conditions, A/B Split campaigns, and Behavioural Segmentation, allow your clients to create more personalized and targeted email campaigns that increase engagement and conversions.
How to manage the client's next-gen features
1. Access the Cakemail Reseller Interface by logging in to your Cakemail reseller account.
2. Click on the Clients tab to view a list of all your clients.
3. Hover over the client whose Next-Gen features you wish to adjust to open up the client's submenu.
4. Select the Edit account limits option on the right side of the client's dashboard.
5. Locate the Next-Gen Features option and toggle it on or off to manage next-gen features for your clients.
6. Click on the Save button to save your settings after you have made your changes.
Next-Gen Features Details
1. Campaign Blueprints Enabled
- Enables premium professional templates designed to help clients stand out in their email campaigns.
2. Automation Conditions Enabled
- Enables conditional automation, such as if/else conditions, to create more personalized and targeted email campaigns.
- Increases the efficiency of email campaigns by automating specific tasks, such as sending follow-up emails to subscribers.
3. Ab Split Enabled
- Enables A/B split campaigns to test different email content or designs and identify the most effective approach.
- Provides insights into which campaign elements resonate best with subscribers and can be used to improve future campaigns.
4. Smart Email Resource Enabled
- Not yet available in the UI, it will allow using "AI" features to optimize email campaigns.
5. Smart Blueprint Enabled
- Not yet implemented, but will be used for intelligent and brandable templates.
6. Brand Access Enabled
- Not yet in the UI, but it will allow user branding.
- Enables businesses to maintain brand consistency across all email marketing efforts.
7. Automation Customwebhooks Enabled
- API feature that allows custom webhooks to trigger specific actions within email campaigns.
8. Html Editor Enabled
- Enables the use of the HTML editor to provide more options for customization and design.
9. Contact Export Enabled
- Enables using the export feature to extract contact lists from email campaigns.
10. List Redirection Enabled
- Enables using the custom list redirection feature to redirect subscribers to a specific landing page or website.
11. Custom Merge Tag Enabled
- Enables the use of custom contact merge tags in email campaigns.
- Personalizes email content and increases engagement by addressing subscribers by name or other personal details.
12. Insert Reseller Logo
- Injects the reseller badge into the footer of campaigns, redirect pages, and the preference manager.
- Increases brand recognition and promotes the reseller's services.
13. Behavioral Segmentation Enabled
- This feature enables advanced behaviour-based subscriber segmentation through the segment editor.
- Increases the relevance of email content and improves engagement by targeting specific subscriber groups.
14. Tags Usage Automation Enabled
- Not yet in the User Interface, but will allow using tags in automation.
15. Tags Usage Enabled
- Enables using tags in email campaigns to segment subscribers based on preferences or behaviour.
- Provides more personalized and targeted email content that increases engagement and conversions.