Automation lets you create a workflow linked to an action done by a contact linked to a list.
In the example this example, an email will be sent few seconds after a contact signs-up to a subscription form link to a list in the account.
Here are the steps you will need to take to create an automated email:
1. Access the Automation tab within your account:
2. At this stage, you can either use a default template when you first login, create from scratch or use one of your saved as a template.
3. Select the list you want this automation to be linked to:
4. You will need to name your automation (this name will only be visible within the platform)
5. Choose a marketing goal for this automation ( Help us provide you better recommandations in the future)
6. You will then be in the Flow creation section.
There are 2 sub-divisions:
- Select condition
- Select action
Select condition lets you decide on a delay you want this email to be sent after the subscription in this case. You can have a delay in seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks. Once you set-up the delay wanted, click on Continue at the bottom.
Then, you can click on Select Action to be able to actually create the body of the email by clicking on Edit :
You will find the same editor as for regular campaigns.
Once you are done with this email, you can click on save and exit. You can also Save this design as a template.
At this step, you will need to name the Title of this email. This will be visible to the customers in their Inbox.
Once you are ready to launch this automation, you can either do it within the flow
Or within the automation page and voilà! Next customer to sign-up via the form will receive this email journey!