To create a subscription form you can use on your website or the direct link to populate your list can be done within our Form section.
1. You can either click on the '+' sign on the right of the Form page or directly click on Form from the Create button on the top of the page.
2. You will need to name your form and link it to the list you want to populate.
3. Once it is created, to edit it, you will need to click on the Edit button linked to the 3 dots on the form (...)
4. You will have the choice to edit the Linked form (can be used in an email for example) or the Embedded form (to be added to a website). Please note that the edit in one form is only applied for this type of form.
5. You will see different choices of sections to add to your form.
- Title with 6 different H
- Paragraph where you can give more details on the type of communication that will be sent. For example: weekly, monthly communication. Promo code for sign-in up, etc.
- Custom attribute
- Email (mandatory and by default)
- Subscription button (mandatory and by default)
- Hidden attribute if you want to populate a segment in the list for example
6. Once you are done, save your form and you can start to use it!
You can copy paste this URL to a campaign or use the Embedded form to your website!