Using this process, you can save campaigns as templates, which is very practical if you took the time to brand and/or design your template and plan to use it again.
Template saving - a good idea.
Saving your templates is incredibly useful if you want to reuse successful past campaigns or newly developed templates. Whether you start with a blank canvas or a Professional template, if you have taken the time to customize your campaign with your colors, logo, and design, you will certainly want to keep it for future use.
Save a campaign
A few clicks is all it takes:
- 1. Select Campaigns on the top menu.
- 2. Choose the campaign, or a duplicate campaign.
- 3. A preview of the email will appear, click Edit Email.
- 4. On the top right end of the editor, click on the drop down arrow.
- 5. Click on Save design as template.
- 6. Give this template a name in the empty field.
- 7. Click on Save template.
You saved it!
Your template will then be available within My Templates when you create a new campaign.